Hi there! I thought you would like to hear some excellent stories. Here is the first one.
1: boys plus soccer equals not good!
So one day me and my friends were walking and talking together when one of my friends claimed you could sit right in the middle of the boys soccer field and not be harmed. We decided to see if it was true. We sat right in the middle As soon as I am in a squat, a soccer ball comes flying six inches above my head. Freaky! We stayed there until a soccer ball hits two of my friends legs. So we left and headed for the football field, since they only use half of the field. I have pretty risky friends!
2: note to self, remind mom to bring a spare!!!
Mom wanted to go take pictures of us in the mountains. When we finished a really long rally of photos, mom realized she locked the keys in the car.We didn't have any cell service so we waited until finally someone pulled over and called dad. Dad came and brought a spare. I was so happy!
3: I must remember
Today I was looking for my friend at lunch but couldn't find her. At first I thought her class was already in line. That was until I realized that no one from her class. I was really confused!
Bye now!
Hilarious! You are a good writer.
ReplyDeleteLove you
Thanks mom!
ReplyDeletehi holly! here is my email
ReplyDeleteMagsBartholomew@comcast.net